- Dye removal Coating Composition. Application Serial Number.: PI2014702023 filed on 22 Sep. 2014. Inventors: Suzylawati Ismail, Syahida Farhan Azha and Abdul Latif Ahmad.
- Methods and Compositions for Controlling Water Production. Application Serial No.: PI 20072153 filed on December 3, 2007. Inventors: Teng; Ling Kong; (Segamat, MY) ; Chan; Keng Seng; (Kuala Lumpur, MY) ; Ismail; Suzylawati; (Petaling Jaya, MY) ; Samuel; Mathew; (Sugar Land, TX) ; Russell; Jay; (Issy-les-Moulineaux, FR) ; Hughes; Trevor Lloyd; (Cambridge, GB).
Trademark application on PaintosorpTM . Application No. 2014005058 filed on May 5, 2014.
- Syahida Farhan Azha, Mohammad Shahadat, Suzylawati Ismail (2017) Acrylic Polymer emulsion supported bentonite clay coating for the analysis of industrial dye, Dyes and Pigments, 145, p.550-560.
- Ahmad A. Adewunmi, Suzylawati Ismail, Taoreed O. Owolabi, Abdullah S. Sultan, Sunday O. Olantunji, Zulkifli Ahmad (2017) Modeling the thermal behaviour of coal fly ash based polymer gel system for water reduction in oil and gas wells, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, DOI: 10.1016/j.petrol.2017.07.019
- Shazlina Abd. Hamid, Mohammad Shahadat, Suzylawati Ismail (2017) Development of cost effective bentonite adsorbent coating for the removal of organic pollutant, Applied Clay Science, DOI: 10.1016/j.clay.2017.07.022
- Ahmad A. Adewunmi, Suzylawati Ismail, Abdullah S. Sultan, Zulkifli Ahmad (2017) Performance of fly ash based polymer gels for water reduction in enhanced oil recovery: Gelation kinetics and dynamic rheological studies, Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering, DOI: 10.1007/s11814-017-0071-8
- Syahida Farhan Azha, Shazlina Abd Hamid, Suzylawati Ismail (2017) Development of Composite Adsorbent Coating Based Acrylic Polymer/Bentonite for Methylene Blue Removal, Journal of Engineering Technology Science, 49(2) p. 225-235.
- N. Nasuha, S. Ismail, B.H. Hameed (2017) Activated electric arc furnace slag as an effective and reusable Fenton-like catalyst for the photodegradation of methylene blue and acid blue 29, Journal of Environmental Management, 196, p. 323-329.
- N.N.A. Kadir, M. Shahadat and S. Ismail (2017) Formulation study for water softening of hard water using surfactant modified bentonite adsorbent coating, Applied Clay Science, 137, p. 168-175.
- S.F. Azha, A.L. Ahmad and S. Ismail (2017) Coating paint for dyes removal : Performance and Characteristic, Journal of Water Process Engineering, 15, p. 18-25.
- Ahmad A. Adewunmi, Suzylawati Ismail, Abdullah S. Sultan (2016) Carbon Nanotubes (CNTs) Nanocomposite Hydrogels Developed for Various Applications: A Critical Review, Journal of Inorganic Organomaterial Polymer, DOI: 10.1007/s10904-016-0379-6
- Ahmad A. Adewunmi, Suzylawati Ismail, Abdullah S. Sultan (2016) Investigation into the viscoelastic response at various gelation performance, thermal stability and swelling kinetics of fly ash reinforced polymer gels for water control in mature oilfields, Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering, DOI: 10.1002/apj.2049
- Gholami,F., Ismail, S. & Noor, A.F.M (2016) Development of carboxylated multi-walled carbon nanotubes and bovine serum albumin reinforced hydroxyapatite for bone substitute applications, Journal of the Australian Ceramic Society, DOI:10.1007/s41779-016-0016-4
- L.Y. Susan, S. Ismail, B.S. Ooi, H. Mustapa (2016) Surface morphology of pvdf membrane and its fouling phenomenon by crude oil emulsion, Journal of Water Process Engineering, DOI: 10.1016/j.jwpe.2016.05.013
- N. Nasuha, S. Ismail, B.H. Hameed (2016) Activated electric arc furnace slag as an efficient and reusable heterogeneous Fenton-like catalyst for the degradation of Reactive Black 5, Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 67, p. 235-243.
- S.F. Azha, A.L. Ahmad, S. Ismail (2015) A New Approach of Thin Coated Adsorbent Layer for Batch Adsorption using Basic Dye. Asean Journal of Chemical Engineering. 15(1), p. 10-21
- J. K. Adewole, A. L. Ahmad, A.S. Sultan*, S. Ismail, C. P. Leo (2015) Model-based analysis of polymeric membranes performance in high pressure CO2 removal from natural gas. Journal of Polymer Research. 22:32. DOI 10.1007/s10965-015-015-0658-x
- A.A. Adewunmi, S. Ismail, A.S. Sultan (2015) Study on Strength and Gelation Time of Poyacrylamide/Polyethyleneimine Composite Gels Reinforced with Coal Fly Ash for Water Shut-Off Treatment. Journal of Polymer Science. DOI:101002/APP.41392.
- A.L. Ahmad, J. K. Adewole, C.P. Leo, S. Ismail, A.S. Sultan*, S.O. Olatunji (2015) Prediction of Plasticization pressure of Polymeric membranes for CO2 removal from Natural Gas. Journal of Membrane Science. 480, p.39-46
- N.M. Nor and S. Ismail (2015) Ultrafiltration membrane fouling and cleaning: A case study in Hutan Lipur Perangin Sik, Kedah. Journal of Engineering Science and Technology. 1-13.
- A.A. Adewunmi, S. Ismail, A.S. Sultan (2015) Laboratory scale study on rheological behavior, morphological and structural properties of crosslinked polyacrylamide composite hydrogel embedded with date seed powder. Journal of Applied Polymer Science. DOI:101002/APP.42110.
- J. K. Adewole, A. L. Ahmad, *S. Ismail, C. P. Leo, A.S. Sultan (2015) Comparative studies on the effects of casting solvent on phisico-chemical and gas transport properties of dense polysulfone membrane used for CO2/CH4 separation. Journal of Applied Polymer Science. DOI:101002/APP.42205
- A.L. Ahmad, A.A. Abdulkarim, S. Ismail and B.S. Ooi (2014) Preparation and Charaterization of PES-ZnO mixed mtrix membranes for humic acid removal. Desalination and Water Treatment. DOI: 10.1080/19443994.2014.910137
- S.F. Azha, A.L. Ahmad, S. Ismail (2014) Thin Coated Adsorbent Layer: Characteristics and performance study. Desalination and water treatment. DOI: 10.1080/19443994.2014.922502
- N.F. Jasney, A.L. Ahmad and S. Ismail (2014)Ultrafiltration Membrane For POME Treatment: Comparison Physical & Chemical Cleaning Process. Jurnal Teknologi. 69(4) p. 77-83.
- S. Ismail, I. Idris, Y.T. Ng and A.L. Ahmad (2014) Coagulation of Palm Oil Mill Effluent (POME) at High Temperature. Journal Of Applied Science.14(12), p.1351-1354.
- N.F. Ishak, A.L. Ahmad, S. Ismail. (2014) Feasibility of anaerobic co-composting empty fruit bunch with activated sludge from palm oil mill wastes for soil conditioner. Journal of Physical Science. 25(1), p.77-92.
- J. K. Adewole, A.L. Ahmad, , C.P. Leo, A.S. Sultan*, S. Ismail (2014) Preparation and Gas Transport Properties of Dual-Layer Polysulfone Membranes for High Pressure CO2 Removal From Natural Gas. Journal of Applied Polymer Science. 131(20) DOI: 10.1002app.40924.
- A.L. Ahmad, A.A. Abdulkarim, B.S. Ooi, S.Ismail. (2013) Recent development in additives modifications of polyethersulfone membrane for flux enhancement. Chemical Engineering Journal. 223 p. 246-267.
- J. K. Adewole, A. L. Ahmad*, S. Ismail, C. P. Leo (2013) Current Challenges in Membrane Separation of CO2 from Natural Gas: A Review. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. 17,p.46-65.
- A.A. Abdulkarim, A.L. Ahmad, S. Ismail and B.S. Ooi (2013) Preparation and Charaterization of Polyethersulfone Membrane Containing Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles and Polyvinylpyrrolidone. Jurnal Teknologi. 65(4), p.13-16.
- A.L. Ahmad, J.K. Adewole, S. Ismail, C.P. Leo, A.S. Sultan. (2013) Membrane Separation of CO2 from Natural Gas: A State-of-the-Art Review on Material Development, Defect and Diffusion Forum, 333, p. 135-147.
- A. L. Ahmad, N.F. Che Lah, S. Ismail and B.S. Ooi. (2012) Membrane antifouling methods and alternatives: Ultrasound Approach, Separation and Purification Review. 41(4) p. 314-346.
- A. L. Ahmad, M.F. Chong, S. Bhatiaand S. Ismail. (2006) Drinking water reclamation from palm oil mill effluent (POME) using membrane technology. Desalination. 191(1-3) p. 35-44.
- A. L. Ahmad, S. Ismail and S. Bhatia. (2005) Optimization of coagulation-flocculation process for palm oil mill effluent (POME) using response surface methodology. Environ. Sci. Technol. 39(8) p. 2828-2834.
- A. L. Ahmad, S. Ismail and S. Bhatia. (2005) Ultrafiltration behaviour in the treatment of agro-industry effluent: pilot scale studies. Chemical Engineering Science. 60(19), p. 5385-5394.
- A. L. Ahmad, S. Ismail and S. Bhatia. (2005) Membrane treatment for Palm Oil Mill Effluent: The effect of transmembrane pressure and crossflow velocity. Desalination. 179(1-3) p. 245-255.
- A. L. Ahmad, M. Sarif and S. Ismail. (2005) Development of Integrally Skinned Ultrafiltration Membrane for Wastewater Treatment: Effect of Different Formulation of PSf/NMP/PVP on Flux and Rejection. Desalination. 179(1-3) p. 257-263.
- A. L. Ahmad, K. Sithamparam, M.M.D. Zulkali and S. Ismail. (2003) Extraction of Residue Oil from Palm Oil Mill Effluent (POME) using Organic Solvent. Asean Journal on Science & Technology for Development, 20(3-4), p. 385-394.
- A. L. Ahmad, S. Ismail and S. Bhatia. (2003) Water recycling from palm oil mill effluent (POME) using membrane technology. Desalination, 157(1-3), p. 87-95.
- A. L. Ahmad, S. Ismail, N. Ibrahim and S. Bhatia. (2003) Removal of suspended solids and residual oil from palm oil mill effluent. Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology, 78, p. 971-978.
- A. L. Ahmad, N. Ibrahim, S. Ismail and S. Bhatia. (2002) Coagulation-Sedimentation-Extraction pretreatment methods for the removal of suspended solids and residual oil from palm oil mill effluent (POME). IIUM Engineering Journal, 3(1), p. 23-31.
- A. L. Ahmad and S. Ismail. (2001) Prevention of Membrane Fouling using Electric Pulse in Dead End Microfiltration of Titanium Suspensions, Jurnal Teknologi, 34(F), p. 21-38.